This motion sensor is only for our LED linear high bay - WILL series.
Lighting Projects Share
2. Workshop; Dimensions: 30'x25'x14' (Main work area); Item: LED high bay light HERO series 150W 5000K Black version; Quantity: 4
3. Shop; Dimensions: 32'x30'x12'; Item: LED linear high bay light WILL series 110W; Quantity: 9
4. Garage&Workshop areas; Dimensions: 76'x52'x14'; Item: 9pcs LED high bay light HERO series 150W 5000K Black version, 3pcs LED high bay light HERO series 100W 5000K Black version;
5. Shop; Dimensions: 48'x24'x15'; Item: LED high bay light HERO series 150W 5000K White version; Quantity: 6
6. Workshop; Dimensions: 40'x28'x14'; Item: LED high bay light HERO series 150W 5000K White version with clear reflectors; Quantity: 6
7. Workshop; Dimensions: 50'x40'x12'; Item: LED high bay light HERO series 150W 5000K Black version; Quantity: 9
8. Workshop; Dimensions: 60'x40'x14'; Item: LED high bay light HERO series 200W 5000K Black version with clear reflectors; Quantity: 6
9. Shop; Dimensions: 60'x40'x12'; Item: LED high bay light HERO series 150W 5000K Black version; Quantity: 9
10. Workshop; Dimensions: 56'x30'x12'; Item: LED high bay light HERO series 150W 5000K Black version; Quantity: 8
11. Shop; Dimensions: 108'x24'x18'; Item: LED linear high bay light WILL series 160W; Quantity: 12
12. Exterior wall; Item: LED wall pack light MOON series 50W; Quantity: 3
13. Exterior wall; Item: LED solar street light HACO series 1000LM; Quantity: 1
14. Exterior wall; Item: LED solar street light HACO series 2500LM; Quantity: 1
15. Garage; Item: LED vapor tight light 60W; Quantity: 4
Subject to the terms and conditions specified in this Limited Warranty, Hyperlite Lighting, is a business of High Bay Company, warrants that lights purchased directly from Hyperlite will be free from defects in material and workmanship until the earlier of five years from the date of manufacture, and 50,000 hours of operation.
1. The products can be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, but please also ensure the integrity of the products and the return will not affect their secondary sales. The used or installed products can't be returned due to non-quality problems (dislike or no longer need). If there is any objection, please contact the seller;
2. If there are any quality problems in 30 days to 1 year from the date of receipt of the product, please contact HYPERLITE with photos or videos of showing product problems, and HYPERLITE will cover all warranty costs (including replacement, maintenance and shipping cost);
3. If there are any quality problems over one year from the date of receipt, please contact HYPERLITE for warranty with photos or videos of showing product problems and HYPERLITE will provide maintenance services. The seller shall bear the relevant expenses, and the specific expenses shall be subject to the seller's instructions.
4. If the malfunction or damage of the products is caused by transportation, the buyer needs to contact us and provide evidence (video & pictures) within 15 days from the date of receiving. Providing the buyer fails to do so or no longer replies us in 15 days after contact, the buyer will be responsible for any loss.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This Limited Warranty is VOID in these situations:
If purchaser or the user fails to comply with recommendations of Hyperlite;
If any components are replaced with component of other manufacturers; If the product is operated outside the specified electrical values or is subject to abnormal use or stress, including under/over voltage conditions, excessive switching cycles, and operation in environmental conditions (e.g., ambient temperature) outside normal specified operating range.
Please pay attention to the working temperature of light fixture. If the temperature that exceeds the usage limit of light fixture due to natural or man-made reasons causes the damge of light fixture, the warranty policy won't cover the lost.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
Hyperlite Company issues a Return Material Authorization (RMA) for all requests for warranty review. To make a warranty claim, retain the failed Products and notify your Hyperlite sales or customer service representative in writing within thirty (30) days of the failure. After contacting Hyperlite and receiving an RMA number, Purchaser shall promptly return the Product after receiving instructions regarding if, when, and where to ship the Product. The Product must be returned within 10 days of receiving RMA number, and the shipping box must be clearly marked with RMA number. Failure to follow this procedure shall void this Limited Warranty. Hyperlite reserves the right to examine all failed Product to determine the cause of failure and patterns of usage and shall be the sole judge as to whether any Product is defective and covered under this Limited Warranty.
1. Contact customer support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ship items back to the address provided by our support team.
All returns must happen within 30 days of the receipt of that product or Hi-hyperlite.com has the right to refuse the return.
Guidelines for items conditional return:
∮ Item must be in original packaging
∮ Item must not have been installed or used
∮ Packaging material (i.e. wrapping, clam shells) must not have been destroyed or broken